Thanksgiving Mini Bagels
These tasty, tiny pizzas are out to create the happiest of holidays—because Thomas'® Mini Bagels are for all occasions.
- 6 Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
- ½ cup crumbled turkey sausage, cooked
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup Thanksgiving Pesto
- ½ cup shredded brussel sprouts
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup parsley
- ½ cup parmesan
- ½ cup walnuts
- 2 tbsp fresh sage
- 1 tsp thyme
- In a food processor add dry ingredients for Thanksgiving Pesto and blend, slowly adding in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Split Mini Bagels on a baking sheet and add top with pesto, sausage, mozzarella and brussel sprouts.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cook Mini Bagels for 10-12 minutes until cheese is bubbling.
- Serve and enjoy the holiday (pizza) spirit!
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
Our pre-sliced Plain Mini Bagels are perfect for kids, but make a great snack for adults, too.
View Product for Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
Friends don’t let friends eat boring bread.