There's something fishy about this meal, and we're into it. Seafood cravings are no match for this deliciousness.
- 4 Thomas’® Everything Bagels
- 1 lb cod or whitefish fillets, patted dry and cut into halves
- 1 cup flour
- 1 ½ tbsp seafood seasoning, divided
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- ¼ cup diced butter pickles
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- shredded lettuce
- salt & pepper
- Mix together flour, 1 tbsp seafood seasoning, cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic salt, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Add panko bread crumbs to a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip fish fillets in flour mixture, then in eggs mixture, then in bread crumbs.
- Bring vegetable oil in a medium Dutch oven to medium-high heat. Slowly place fillets into oil, for 2–3 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Split Bagels and lightly toast.
- In a bowl, mix together pickles, mayo, lemon juice, ½ tbsp seafood seasoning, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Spread Bagel bottoms with mayo mixture and top wtih fish fillets, shredded lettuce, and Bagel top.
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Everything Bagels
If anything goes, you'll love our Everything Bagels. They're seasoned with a delicious blend of seeds, garlic and onion.