Double Stack English Muffin Burger
As far as burgers go, this one's got it all. And then some. And then some more. You can size it down for the little ones, and up for the daring ones. Either way, its a winning English Muffin burger recipe that'll satisfy hunger of all sizes.
- 4 Thomas’® Original English Muffins
- 2 lb ground beef
- 8 slices American cheese
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tbsp mayo
- butter pickles
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Season ground beef generously with salt & pepper and divide into 8 evenly-formed patties.
- Bring grill to medium-high heat.
- Add burger patties and cook for 3–4 minutes and flip. Add cheese slices and cook for another 3–4 minutes.
- Add bacon to a skillet and bring to medium-low heat.
- Flip occasionally and cook through for 8–10 minutes to desired crispness. Remove from heat and leave 1 tbsp remaining fat in skillet.
- Bring the same skillet to medium heat and add butter. Add onions with salt & pepper and Worcestershire sauce, then cook for 5–6 minutes until softened.
- Split English Muffins with hands or a fork and place on a baking sheet. Toast in oven for 5–7 minutes until golden brown.
- Spread mayo on English Muffins and add 2 burger patties per English Muffin. Top with pickles, bacon, and onions. Add top half of English Muffin and enjoy!
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.