Teriyaki Aloha Burgers
Throw on a tropical shirt and take a culinary trip to Hawaii with these savory-sweet English Muffin burgers.
- 4 Thomas’® Original English Muffins
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 pineapple rings
- 4 large green pepper rings
- 4 slices Pepper Jack cheese
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp mayo
- 8 red onion rings
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 lettuce leaves
- salt & pepper
- Bring grill to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, mix vegetable oil, teriyaki sauce, garlic salt, soy sauce, garlic, cilantro, pineapple juice, and honey.
- Form 1 lb ground beef into 4 patties and season both sides with salt & pepper.
- Add burger patties to grill and cook for 5–6 minutes per side, add pineapple and green pepper rings and cook 3 minutes per side, brushing the pre-mixed sauce onto the patties and pineapple rings. Add sliced Pepper Jack cheese to patties once flipped.
- Split English Muffins with hands or a fork with fork, spread ½ tbsp of butter on each side and place face down on the grill for 2 minutes.
- Once everything has been grilled, spread 1 tbsp mayo on the English Muffin bottoms, then top with patties, pineapple, green pepper, red onion, lettuce, tomato, and the other half of the English Muffin. Aloha, dinner!
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.