Sheet Pan Breakfast Hash
Ashley S takes breakfast to a new level with this tasty creation, served alongside Thomas'® English Muffins.
- 4 Thomas' Original English Muffins
- 1 lb Brusselss sprouts halved or quartered, depending on size
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- ½ large onion, diced (or 1 small onion)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 slices nitrate-free bacon sugar free, cut into pieces
- 6 eggs
- 1 bag hash browns
- salt & pepper to taste
- everything Bagel seasoning
- crushed red pepper (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Arrange Brussels sprouts and hash browns on a sheet pan in a single layer, drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Sprinkle onions over the top, then arrange bacon pieces evenly over veggies.
- Roast in the oven for 15 mins, then sprinkle with garlic and gently stir.
- Roast another 10 mins or until bacon is crisp and veggies soft, then remove from oven.
- Make small spaces in the hash for each egg. Crack one at a time gently into the space, careful not to “break” the yolk. (Although if it breaks, it’s still fine!)
- Sprinkle everything Bagel seasoning and crushed red pepper over eggs, bacon, and veggies as desired.
- Return sheet pan to oven and bake another 5-10 mins or until eggs are cooked to preference.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately with lightly toasted and buttered Thomas’ English Muffins. Enjoy!
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.