Pizza For Breakfast English Muffins
Pizza for breakfast? Groundbreaking! Serve up these tasty morsels for a no-complaints-from-the-kids (or adults) morning.
- 2 Thomas’® Original English Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup marinara
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup cooked breakfast sausage, crumbled
- ¼ cup diced green peppers
- Preheat oven to 375 °F and split English Muffins with hands or a fork on a baking sheet, toast for 5 minutes.
- Bring a skillet to low-medium heat and add 2 tbsp butter.
- In a bowl whisk eggs with heavy cream and a pinch of salt. Pour in skillet and bring to low heat. Using a spatula, stir gently and fold edges over until curds form for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide marinara and spread over muffins evenly, sprinkle with cheese. Add scrambled eggs to each and top with cooked breakfast sausage and green peppers.
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.