Philly Cheesesteak Bagel
Sometimes, the best Philly Cheesesteak is made right at home. Serve it on a Thomas'® Bagel for a dinnertime win.
- 4 Thomas’® Plain Bagels
- 1 lb rib eye steak, thinly cut
- 1 tsp salt (divided in ½ tsp)
- ½ tsp pepper
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cheese whiz
- Add ½ tsp salt and pepper to sliced rib eye.
- Bring a skillet to medium-high heat and add 2 tbsp oil.
- Add steak, stirring occasionally until cooked through, approximately 6-7 minutes. Remove meat from heat.
- Add remaining 2 tbsp cooking oil, then sauté peppers and onion with remaining ½ tsp salt, 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and mix in steak with vegetables.
- Slice bagels in half, top with steak and vegetable mixture.
- Drizzle cheese whiz over and add bagel top for a bite of Brotherly Love!
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Plain Bagels
Whether plain or piled with toppings, our classic Bagels are tasty any time of day. They also make amazing sandwiches!