Peach Cobbler French Toast
Swirl Bread French toast meets peaches, candied pecans, whipped cream and maple syrup. A match made in breakfast heaven.
- 6 slices Thomas’® Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 peach, cored and sliced
- ¼ cup granola
- ¼ cup candied pecans
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup whipped cream
- maple syrup
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and milk together.
- Bring a large skillet to medium heat and add 1 tbsp butter.
- Dip each slice of Swirl Bread into the egg mixture making sure they are evenly coated.
- Cook each slice in skillet for 2–3 minutes each side or until golden brown, adding more butter when necessary.
- Bring a small skillet to medium-high heat and add 1 tbsp of butter. Sear the peaches 1–2 minutes per side until lightly caramelized then set aside.
- Stack each piece of French toast on top of each other, add the peaches and sprinkle with granola, candied pecans, cinnamon, and whipped cream. Drizzle with maple syrup and feast!
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Swirl Bread
With cinnamon kneaded into every bite, our Cinnamon Swirl Bread is heavenly for breakfast or dessert.
View Product for Thomas'® Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Cure your case of the mundanes.