Overnight Blueberry Crumble French Toast Casserole
Want a divine breakfast? A little planning goes a long way. This overnight Swirl Bread casserole is well worth the wait.
- 1 loaf Thomas'® Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1½ cups whole milk, divided
- oil spray (for greasing)
- whipped cream
- maple syrup
- In a bowl, whisk, 1 cup milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, mix oats, brown sugar, salt, 2 cups blueberries and ½ cup milk.
- Grease a 9x13” pan. Lay two slices of Swirl Bread flat at bottom of pan then pour egg mixture evenly over to cover them. Repeat until you've layered the entire loaf making sure each slice is well coated. Sprinkle with oat mixture and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add 1 cup blueberries to casserole and bake uncovered for 50 minutes until bread is golden brown.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Serve with fresh blueberries, whipped cream and maple syrup.
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Swirl Bread
With cinnamon kneaded into every bite, our Cinnamon Swirl Bread is heavenly for breakfast or dessert.
View Product for Thomas'® Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Friends don’t let friends eat boring bread.