Mediterranean Frittata Omelet To Go
Work hard, play hard, cook smart. These Mini Bagel omelets are an easy way to get the whole family excited for breakfast.
- 9 Thomas’® Plain Mini Bagels
- 12 eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- ½ cup kalamata olives, pitted
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease a 9x13” baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt & pepper.
- Grease pan and place veggies, garlic, crumbled feta, and kalamata olives in pan.
- Cover with egg mixture and bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until a knife can be placed in the middle and pulled out clean.
- Remove from heat and let cool, then slice into squares. (Can be refrigerated and reheated.)
- Place frittata slice on Bagel and add your favorite toppings, such as sliced cheese, hot sauce, and avocado slices
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
Our pre-sliced Plain Mini Bagels are perfect for kids, but make a great snack for adults, too.
View Product for Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
Pleased to pita.