Let Them Eat Crab Cake Mini Bagels
Talk about king of the sea! These Crab Cake Mini Bagels are the ultimate seafood appetizer. Beach party, optional.
- 6 Thomas’® Plain Mini Bagels
- 1 lb lump crab meat, picked through for shells
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup mayo (½ cup for crab cakes, ½ cup for bagels)
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- juice from ½ lemon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 cup Canola oil
- 1 cup premade pimento cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F and split bagels on a baking sheet.
- Toast for 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
- In a bowl mix together crab meat, egg, panko bread crumbs, ½ cup mayo, parsley, Old Bay, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
- Form into 3 inch patties.
- Bring skillet to medium-high heat and add Canola oil.
- Cook patties on each side for 3 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Split Thomas’ Mini Bagels and spread with remaining mayo.
- Top with bibb lettuce, crab cakes and pimento cheese. Add bagel top and enjoy for the perfect bite!
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
Our pre-sliced Plain Mini Bagels are perfect for kids, but make a great snack for adults, too.
View Product for Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
Your tastebuds’ best buds.