Grilled Cheese Croutons
Amp up your soup with these grilled cheese English Muffin croutons! Perfect for dipping, dunking, drizzling or floating.
- 3 Thomas’® Original English Muffins
- 2 tbsp butter, softened at room temperature
- 6 slices American cheese
- tomato soup
- ½ cup finely chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 375°F and split English muffins with hands or a fork on a baking sheet. Divide butter and spread over muffins. Top with cheese slices.
- Toast for 7 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool and then cut each into quarters.
- Top your favorite tomato soup with grilled cheese croutons and chives.
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.
View Product for Thomas'® Original English Muffins
Your tastebuds’ best buds.