French Toast Nuggies
When you start your day off with Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread, it's guaranteed to be the best day ever. Try it!
- 8 slices Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp butter, and more as needed
- powdered sugar
- maple syrup
- Cut Swirl Bread slices into square quarters, then gently roll each into a small ball.
- Whisk together milk, vanilla extract, and eggs.
- Bring a skillet to medium heat and add butter.
- Coat balls in egg mixture and add to skillet, cooking for 6–8 minutes until golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Once cooled, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with syrup.
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Our most popular flavor is a tantalizing combination of plump raisins and aromatic cinnamon.
View Product for Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Let your tastebuds live a little.