French Onion Dip Sliders
These English Muffin sliders are as satisfying to eat as they are easy to make. Dare we say, the perfect combo?
- 6 Thomas'® Original English Muffins
- ½ lb deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- ½ stick butter, melted
- 1 packet French onion seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Split English Muffins with hands or a fork.
- Place English Muffin bottoms in a casserole dish and top with roast beef, provolone and Parmesan cheese. Place tops on, brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with French onion mix.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until tops are golden brown and cheese is melty.
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.