English Muffin & Migas Casserole
Fried English Muffins? Oh yes. Skillet casseroles have a relaxed vibe but are quick enough for a fun weekday breakfast.
- 4 Thomas’® Light Multi-Grain English Muffins
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup whole milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 cup salsa
- salt & pepper
- Split English Muffins with hands or a fork and then cut each half into quarters.
- Add vegetable oil to a skillet over medium-high heat, add quarters and cook until crisp. (Around 6–7 minutes turning once.)
- In another skillet, add olive oil over medium-high heat, then and add onion, green bell pepper, garlic, cherry tomatoes, and salt & pepper to taste. Cook for 8–10 minutes until cooked through then reduce heat to medium-low.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs with milk and ½ tsp salt, then add mixture to skillet with vegetables.
- Cook for 6–7 minutes, folding in eggs and stirring frequently.
- Remove skillet from heat, stir in fried English Muffin quarters, and top with 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Top with cilantro, fresh jalapeño and salsa
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Light Multi-Grain English Muffins
A lighter take on our classic Multi-grain English Muffins. 100 calories and 8g of fiber make them the right choice any time of day.