Denver Omelet Breakfast Bagel
A delicious Colorado-inspired breakfast recipe, sure to please the family. Ready in a few minutes, gone even faster!
- 2 Thomas’® Everything Bagels
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- dash salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup diced ham
- ¼ cup diced green peppers
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 2 slices American cheese
- Split bagels and lightly toast in toaster oven.
- Bring a large skillet to medium heat and add butter.
- In a bowl crack eggs and whisk with heavy cream, salt and pepper.
- Pour into skillet making sure egg mixture covers entire pan. Tilt pan to make sure mixture is evenly spread to cook.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, gently lifting the sides with a spatula.
- Add ham, green peppers and onion to omelet, making sure to spread evenly over egg mixture.
- Gently lift one side and fold in half, cook for 2 minutes and flip. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove omelet from heat and cut in half.
- Add each omelet to bagels, top with American cheese slice and add bagel tops.
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Everything Bagels
If anything goes, you'll love our Everything Bagels. They're seasoned with a delicious blend of seeds, garlic and onion.