Chicken Cobb Salad Sandwich
Cobb sandwich, anyone? If you're going to have salad for dinner, do it right. Add a Thomas'® English Muffin into the mix.
- 2 Thomas’® Original English Muffins
- 4 slices thick cut bacon
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 boiled eggs, sliced
- 4 tomato slices
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- bibb lettuce leaves
- Split English muffins with hands or a fork and lightly toast in toaster oven.
- Add bacon to a skillet and bring to low-medium heat.
- Flip occasionally and cook through for 8-10 minutes to desired crispness. Remove from heat, leaving 2 4. tbsp remaining fat in skillet.
- Pat chicken breast dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring the same skillet to medium-high heat and add butter. Add chicken breast and cook for 7 minutes per side, flipping once. Spoon fat over chicken to baste.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice chicken breast in half and add to English muffins. Top with bacon slices, boiled egg, tomato, blue cheese and bibb lettuce. Add muffin top.
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.