Breakfast Muffins with Mango Salsa
This recipe is from Sarah C. You keep making the tasty stuff; we'll keep making the English Muffins and Bagels to put it on!
- 4 Thomas'® Original English Muffins
- 4 slices American cheese
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 large handfuls kale, chopped
- ½ yellow onion, finely diced
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 2 mangoes, finely diced
- ⅓ cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeds and ribs removed, finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, finely diced
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place four 7 oz ramekins on a baking sheet and put 1 tsp butter in each.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven for a few minutes or until the butter is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and crack an egg into each ramekin dish and add salt & pepper as desired.
- Bake for 17 minutes.
- Split English Muffins with hands or a fork and lay on another baking sheet.
- Once the oven beeps, pull the tray out and sprinkle eggs with shredded cheese and any seasoning you like.
- Place both baking sheets back in the oven and cook for 1–2 minutes.
- Using a spatula, guide eggs out of ramekins and onto their English Muffins. Top with other half of English Muffin and serve.
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.