Breakfast Bruschetta Bagel
Level your bruschetta up with Thomas'® Bagels because who doesn't want to feel like they're vacationing in Italy?!
- 4 Thomas'® Plain Bagels
- 2 vine-ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1½ tbsp balsamic glaze
- salt & pepper
- In a bowl, mix tomatoes, olive oil, chopped basil, and salt & pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking oil. Add 4 of the eggs (you will have to split the batch depending on the size of your frying pan). Cover and cook the eggs until you reach your preferred doneness. Repeat with the rest of the eggs.
- While eggs cook, split Bagels and lightly toast.
- Place Bagels on plates, top each half with a cooked egg and then evenly distribute the bruschetta mixture on top of each egg.
- Drizzle each with balsamic glaze and serve!
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Plain Bagels
Whether plain or piled with toppings, our classic Bagels are tasty any time of day. They also make amazing sandwiches!
View Product for Thomas'® Plain Bagels
Take a bite on the bright side.