Bagel with Harissa Egg
This recipe is brought to you by Janvi J and it's a delight. Thanks for including us in your Thomas'® Bagels creations!
- 1 Thomas’® Plain Bagels
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp harissa
- ¼ tsp cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp oat milk
- handful spinach
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Split Bagel and place on a baking pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Place a slice of provolone on one half of the Bagel.
- While the oven is preheating, prepare the egg mixture: in a mixing bowl, add egg, harissa, cajun seasoning, and oat milk. Whisk it all together. If it doesn't look creamy enough, add a little more oat milk.
- When oven is ready, place the pan with the Bagel in the oven and cook for around 5-6 miutes until lightly toasted and cheese is melted.
- In a pan, sauté spinach with 1 tbsp of butter
- Once spinach is cooked add in egg mixture and cook like an omlette. Let it sit until the bottom is slightly browned and then flip.
- Once omelet is cooked to your liking, spread the remaining butter on the non-cheese side of the Bagel and slice omelet into three long strips.
- Roll the strips of omelet and place on Bagel and enjoy!
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Plain Bagels
Whether plain or piled with toppings, our classic Bagels are tasty any time of day. They also make amazing sandwiches!