Sweet & Fruity Dessert Bruschetta
This sweet English Muffin take on bruschetta wows both dinner guests and the most discerning eaters of all: the kids.
- 6 Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins
- 6 tbsp butter
- 4 peaches, cored and diced
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sugar
- juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp mint, chopped
- ¼ tbsp salt
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1½ cups ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Split English Muffins with hands or fork and spread ½ tbsp of butter on each half. Place on baking sheet and bake for 7–8 minutes and let cool.
- Mix peaches, ginger, sugar, and lemon juice together.
- Whisk together salt, olive oil, and 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar.
- Spread each English Muffin half with 2 tbsp ricotta cheese and top with peach mixture, mint, and a drizzle of balsamic mixture.
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins
Plump raisins and cinnamon bits make this Nooks & Crannies® classic even sweeter. Perfect for breakfast or dessert.