Fruit for dessert? It's been done. Fruit for dessert with cream cheese on English Muffins and rebranded as fruit pizza? Inspired!
- 6 Thomas’® Original English Muffins
- 1 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 tbsp strawberry jam
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Split English Muffins with hands or a fork and place on a baking sheet. Toast for 5–7 minutes.
- Spread each English Muffin half with cream cheese and strawberry jam.
- Top with fruit and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.