Dalgona Coffee French Toast Stack
Sure, this dessert might keep you up but you'd probably lay awake thinking of it anyway. We say, go for the Swirl Bread.
- 5 slices Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp instant coffee (can be decaf)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- whipped cream
- extra instant coffee for serving
- In a bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Bring a skillet to medium heat and add butter.
- Dip Swirl Bread into egg mixture, add to skillet and cook for 4–5 minutes flipping once. Remove from heat.
- For Dalgona whipped coffee, add instant coffee, sugar, and water to a bowl and beat with a hand mixer until peaks form.
- Stack French toast slices and top with your Dalgona whipped coffee, whipped cream, and a sprinkle of instant coffee.
- Go. To. Town!
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Our most popular flavor is a tantalizing combination of plump raisins and aromatic cinnamon.
View Product for Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Friends don’t let friends eat boring bread.