Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread Pudding
Nick E, we like your dessert style. Microwaved Cinnamon Swirl Bread Pudding is an easy sweet treat we can all get behind.
- 4 slices Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ground cinnamon
- Cut Swirl Bread into cubes and divide between two small microwave-safe bowls.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, vanilla extract, and sugar.
- Pour mixture over the Swirl Bread in the bowls and use a fork to make sure egg mixture is distributed well.
- Let bowls sit for 8–10 minutes so bread can absorb the liquid.
- Microwave both bowls at the same time on high for 2:30. Bread pudding will puff up substantially and then fall after cooking. It will be very hot after it comes out.
- Allow to cool for a minute or two and then sprinkle with cinnamon and serve while warm.
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Our most popular flavor is a tantalizing combination of plump raisins and aromatic cinnamon.
View Product for Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Friends don’t let friends eat boring bread.