Cinnamon Bun Mini Croissants
Fresh cinnamon rolls with a Mini Croissant twist. Bring on the powdered sugar. And the glaze. And everything else, please.
- 6 Thomas'® Plain Mini Croissants
- 6 tbsp butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp whole milk (extra if needed)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl, mix together granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Smear 6 Mini Croissants with 1 tbsp butter each and sprinkle with 1 tsp cinnamon sugar mixture on each side, reserving remaining sugar mixture for later.
- Lightly toast your mini croissants.
- In another bowl, use a hand mixer to make your glaze mixing powdered sugar, cream cheese, 2 tbsp butter, whole milk, and vanilla extract until smooth, adding more milk if needed.
- Drizzle glaze over warm Mini Croissants, serve to family or eat them all! (We won’t judge.)
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
Node Selected product from recipe Not Found, or Product Callout image not published
Embrace the hot mess.