Churro French Toast Sticks
Who says dessert can't also be breakfast and lunch? Not Thomas'® Cinnamon Swirl Bread, that's for sure.
- 8 slices Thomas' Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- chocolate sauce
- Cut each slice of Cinnamon Swirl bread into thirds.
- Whisk milk, condensed milk, eggs and vanilla. Gently coat bread in mixture.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook bread in pan, 2–3 minutes per side adding more butter as needed.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and coat cooked French toast sticks in mixture.
- Serve with your favorite chocolate sauce.
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Swirl Bread
With cinnamon kneaded into every bite, our Cinnamon Swirl Bread is heavenly for breakfast or dessert.
View Product for Thomas'® Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Friends don’t let friends eat boring bread.