Berry Shortcake English Muffins
We love riffing on classic desserts and this Cinnamon Raisin English Muffin blueberry shortcake is one of our favorites.
- 6 Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins
- 2½ cups blueberries
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In pot over medium-high heat, add 2 cups blueberries, sugar, and cinnamon. Stir well and bring to boil for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk in 1 tbsp cornstarch with 1 tbsp water. Stir into the blueberry mixture to thicken. Add another ½ cup blueberries and cook for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Split English Muffins with hands or a fork, spread each half with ½ tbsp butter and lightly toast.
- In a bowl, mix heavy cream with a hand mixer until peaks form.
- Spoon blueberry mixture over each English Muffin half and add a dollop of whipped cream to each. Top with another English Muffin piece and repeat with blueberry mixture and whipped cream. Add another English Muffin piece to complete stack and top with another dollop of whipped cream.
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins
Plump raisins and cinnamon bits make this Nooks & Crannies® classic even sweeter. Perfect for breakfast or dessert.