Banana Cream Pie French Toast
Ready to rock dessert? This Banana Cream Pie French Toast made with Thomas'® Cinnamon Swirl Bread has got your back.
- 8 slices Thomas’® Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 cups pre-made banana pudding
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled vanilla wafer cookies
- 1/4 cup sliced bananas
- powdered sugar
- In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs and heavy cream.
- Bring a skillet to medium heat and add 1 tbsp butter.
- Gently dip slices of bread into egg mixture until fully coated and cook in skillet for 3-4 minutes per side and repeat. Add additional butter as needed.
- Spread 2 tbsp banana pudding and 2 tbsp whipped cream on French toast. Add another slice and repeat 2 more times for each stack.
- Add final slice to stack and top with banana slices, crumbled cookies, remaining whipped cream and syrup.
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Swirl Bread
With cinnamon kneaded into every bite, our Cinnamon Swirl Bread is heavenly for breakfast or dessert.
View Product for Thomas'® Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Pleased to pita.