Apple Pie English Muffins
Our Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins want you to know that you don't have to bake a pie to have pie. This is proof.
- 5 Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins
- 4 red apples, peeled and diced
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 7 tbsp butter, divided
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ cup water
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp bourbon
- ½ cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Bring a pot to medium-high heat and add apples, brown sugar, 2 tbsp butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, honey, water, salt, bourbon, and pecans.
- Remove 1 tbsp liquid from pot and whisk in a bowl with 1 tbsp cornstarch. Stir back into mixture to thicken.
- Bring to low heat and simmer for 35 minutes.
- Split English Muffins with hands or fork, spread each half with ½ tbsp butter and lightly toast.
- Using a hand mixer, mix heavy cream until peaks form.
- Spoon warm apple pie mixture over each English Muffin half and top with dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins
Plump raisins and cinnamon bits make this Nooks & Crannies® classic even sweeter. Perfect for breakfast or dessert.
View Product for Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins
Let your tastebuds live a little.