Ultra Cheesy Mac & Cheese Leftovers Sandwich
An English Muffin, mac & cheese sandwich you'll never stop talking about. Tip: share the recipe, not the meal.
- 1 Thomas'® Original English Muffins
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp mayo
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup (heaped) mac and cheese leftovers
- 1 slice thick-cut bacon, cooked
- 1 tomato slice
- Bring a skillet to medium heat and add 2 tbsp butter.
- Split an English Muffin with hands or a fork and smear 1 tsp mayo on the outside of both halves.
- Place each piece face down on skillet for 2–3 minutes.
- Flip English Muffins and add 2 slices cheddar cheese on both halves. Add mac and cheese, bacon, and tomato to one of the halves.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until cheese is melty.
- Place the halves together and go to town!
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.