Easy BBQ Jackfruit Bagels
Fruit that cooks and can taste like meat? It's a thing. A wonderful, delicious thing! Here's the ultimate jackfruit recipe for those hungry Meatless Monday moments.
- 2 Thomas’® Plain Mini Bagels
- 1 can green jackfruit, drained and pulled into shreds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup of your favorite BBQ sauce (more for serving)
- Add oil to a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Once heated, add jackfruit, garlic powder, and salt and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add BBQ sauce and cook for another 3 minutes until warm, stirring frequently.
- Split Bagels and lightly toast.
- On bottom half of Bagel, place half the jackfruit mixture with a little more BBQ sauce if that’s your vibe. Top with slaw and the Bagel top. Eat up!
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
Node Selected product from recipe Not Found, or Product Callout image not published
Take a bite on the bright side.