Ham! Pimento! Grilled Cheese
If transforming a classic is wrong, we never want to be right. We also never want to run out of ham and English Muffins.
- 4 Thomas'® Original English Muffins
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ block cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 jar pimentos, drained and diced
- ⅓ cup white onion, grated with juices
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 slices ham
- salt & pepper
- In a bowl, mix 3 cups grated cheddar cheese, ½ cup mayo, ½ block cream cheese, 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, 1 jar drained and diced pimentos, ? cup grated onion with juices, ½ tsp smoked paprika, ¼ tsp cayenne pepper, ½ tsp garlic powder, and salt & pepper to taste
- Split English Muffins with hands or a fork.
- Bring skillet to medium heat then add 2 tbsp butter. Place English Muffins inside down for 2 minutes.
- Flip English Muffins and add 1 scoop pimento cheese mix to one half and 2 slices of ham on the other half. Bring halves together and cook in skillet for an additional 3-4 minutes per side until cheese is melty.
- Repeat for each and bring halves together to make your melty, tasty, oh-so-yum sandwich.
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.
View Product for Thomas'® Original English Muffins
Embrace the hot mess.