Turkey Burgers For All
Get your grill on. This is the ideal burger for English Muffin lovers and anyone looking to jazz up their lunch.
- 4 Thomas’® Light Multi-Grain English Muffins
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- juice from ½ lemon
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- Sunflower sprouts
- Preheat oven to 375°F and split English muffins with hands or a fork on a baking sheet. Toast for 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
- Form 4 patties from ground turkey and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring grill to medium-high heat and cook burgers for 5 minutes per side, flipping once.
- Mix together Greek yogurt, Sriracha and lemon juice.
- Spread on toasted English muffins then add burger patties.
- Top with sliced avocado, tomato, cucumber and sunflower sprouts. Add top half of English muffin and enjoy!
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Light Multi-Grain English Muffins
A lighter take on our classic Multi-grain English Muffins. 100 calories and 8g of fiber make them the right choice any time of day.