Tres Leches Swirl Bread French Toast Casserole
A delicious twist on a much-loved dish, Tres Leches Swirl Bread French Toast Casserole is a breakfast hit.
- 10 slices Thomas’® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to to 350 °F.
- Spray 9x13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and layer Swirl Bread so it overlaps.
- In a bowl, whisk whole milk, condensed milk, evaporated milk, eggs, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour mixture evenly over Swirl Bread in baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through and bread is lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and syrup.
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Our most popular flavor is a tantalizing combination of plump raisins and aromatic cinnamon.
View Product for Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Friends don’t let friends eat boring bread.