Ham & Spinach Croissant Bites
Complete your brunch spread with these Mini Croissant morsels of utter deliciousness. They're perfectly paired with mimosas!
- 10 Thomas’® Mini Croissants
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut Mini Croissants with a serrated knife and place in oven for 2–3 minutes until warm. Remove from oven.
- Whisk together 6 eggs with salt & pepper. Fold in spinach and ham.
- Bring a skillet to medium-low heat and add 2 tbsp butter.
- Add egg mixture and gently stir and fold over with a plastic spatula for 3–4 minutes.
- Add Swiss cheese and continue folding. Once melted remove from heat.
- Fill Mini Croissants with egg mixture. Enjoy!
Find a store near you.
Node Selected product from recipe Not Found, or Product Callout image not published
Think outside the blah.