Taco Grilled Cheese Delight
Sometimes you just want all your favorite lunch things at once on a Thomas'® English Muffin. This is one of those times.
- 4 Thomas'® Original English Muffins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 4 sliced pepper jack cheese
- sliced jalapeños
- pico de gallo
- salt & pepper to taste
- Bring a skillet to medium heat, then brown ground beef for 6–7 mins and drain fat.
- Add oil to pan and sauté onion for 5 mins. Add beef, stir in taco seasoning and cook for 4 mins. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Split English muffins with a fork and top each with a slice of pepper jack cheese. Lightly toast until cheese is melted.
- Top with beef, sliced jalapeños, pico de gallo and guacamole.
- Chow down!
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.