Sweet & Savory Toast
This sweet & savory recipe might seem like a controversial combination but it will brighten up any breakfast plate!
- 2 slices Thomas’® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- handful cherry tomatoes, quartered
- umami seasoning
- red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Lightly toast Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread. Place on a plate and set aside.
- Drizzle olive oil into a skillet over medium-high heat. Crack eggs into skillet and cook for 2 minutes before flipping over and cooking for another 30 seconds. Remove and place onto Swirl Bread.
- With a spoon, gently scoop the thinly sliced avocado from the skin and place one half onto each egg.
- Top each with pomegranate seeds, tomatoes, umami seasoning, and red pepper flakes to taste.
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Our most popular flavor is a tantalizing combination of plump raisins and aromatic cinnamon.
View Product for Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Your tastebuds’ best buds.