Thomas'® English Muffins, eggs, cheese and a hearty tomato sauce? Sign us up! This dish is a win for any meal.
- 3 Thomas’® 100% Whole Wheat English Muffins
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 tbsp spicy harissa paste
- ½ cup canned artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 28 oz jar marinara
- 6 eggs
- 6 mozzarella slices or 2 burrata balls, halved
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Split English Muffins with hands or a fork, line them up on a baking dish, and bake in oven for 14 minutes.
- Add olive oil to a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, onion, and salt & pepper and cook for 4–5 minutes until onion is soft.
- Stir in spicy harissa paste for 1 minute, then add artichoke hearts, parsley, paprika and lemon juice and cook for 8 minutes adding salt & pepper to taste. Stir in marinara and then remove from heat.
- In the baking dish, cover English Muffins with tomato mixture and use a spoon to press an indentation into sauce on each English Muffin half. Crack an egg into each indentation and top with halved burrata balls or mozzarella slices.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until egg whites are solid (yolks should still be runny).
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
Node Selected product from recipe Not Found, or Product Callout image not published
Let your tastebuds live a little.