Mini Bagel Pizza Drink Skewers
No cocktail topper is too over-the-top. When it comes to brunch, unforgettable is just a Thomas'® Mini Bagel away.
- 6 Thomas’® Plain Mini Bagels
- 1 ½ cups marinara
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ package mini pepperonis
- 1 tsp oregano
- 12 wooden skewers
- celery sticks
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Split mini bagels in half and place on baking tray.
- Spoon marinara over each bagel half, sprinkle mozzarella cheese, mini pepperonis and oregano.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from heat and let cool, spear bagel half with wooden skewer.
- Add pizza bagel topper to your favorite tomato-y brunch drink. Add bacon, celery stick, cornichons and olives.
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
Our pre-sliced Plain Mini Bagels are perfect for kids, but make a great snack for adults, too.
View Product for Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
Cure your case of the mundanes.