French Toast Melt
This recipe from Kelsey M gives a whole new meaning to English Muffin French toast. Coconut and peanut butter? Sign us up!
- 2 Thomas’® 100% Whole Wheat English Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp of vanilla extract
- ½ cup frozen jumbo blueberries, melted
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut shreds
- 1 tbsp pepitas
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp butter
- Whisk together eggs, milk, 1 tsp cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Once mixed thoroughly, split English Muffins with hands or a fork, then dip each half in milky mix for about 8 seconds each.
- Place skillet over medium heat and add butter. Cook English Muffins for a few minutes each side until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot and top with blueberries, peanut butter, coconut, remainder of cinnamon, pepitas and syrup.
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
Node Selected product from recipe Not Found, or Product Callout image not published
Think outside the blah.