Eggs Benedict Casserole
Thomas'® English Muffins, Canadian bacon and Hollandaise? The family's going to love this dish and love you for making it.
- 6 Thomas’® Light Multi-Grain English Muffins
- 1 cup Canadian bacon, diced
- ½ cup white onion, diced
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 8 eggs, divided
- 1 cup Hollandaise sauce
- chopped chives
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Split English Muffins with hands or a fork. Line a 9x13” casserole dish with English Muffin bottoms and top evenly with Canadian bacon and onions. Place English Muffin tops on with the nooks and crannies yumminess facing out.
- In a bowl, whisk heavy cream and 2 eggs. Pour mixture over English Muffins, making sure to coat evenly.
- Crack remaining eggs one at a time and gently place on top of each Muffin. Season with salt & pepper.
- Bake for 40–45 minutes until egg whites have cooked through, but yolks are not solid.
- Remove from heat and top with Hollandaise sauce and chives.
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Light Multi-Grain English Muffins
A lighter take on our classic Multi-grain English Muffins. 100 calories and 8g of fiber make them the right choice any time of day.