Egg-straordinary Egg Salad Sandwich
We like our egg salad sandwiches with a twist. And by 'twist' we mean on a Thomas'® English Muffin and loaded with bacon.
- 4 Thomas’® Original English Muffins
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 green onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices thick cut bacon
- sunflower sprouts
- Preheat oven to 375°F and split English muffins with hands or a fork. Toast for 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
- Add eggs to a pot and add cold water, covering eggs. Add lid to pot and bring to a boil over high heat for 7 minutes. Remove from heat and pour out hot water. Fill pot with ice cubes and cold water.
- Add bacon to a skillet and bring to low-medium heat.
- Flip occasionally and cook through for 8-10 minutes to desired crispness.
- Peel shells from eggs and dice, using both egg whites and yolks.
- Add eggs to a bowl with mayo, vinegar, paprika, green onion. Mix and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide egg salad and add to English muffin bottoms. Top with a bacon slice and sunflower sprouts. Add top half of English muffin and enjoy!
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.