Egg, Cheese & Grape Jelly Bagel
Whoever loves to mix their salty and sweet snacks should indulge in this delicious Thomas'® Bagel dish!
- 1 Thomas'® Plain Bagels
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices American cheese
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1–2 tbsp grape jelly
- Preheat oven or broiler to 425°.
- Split Bagel and spread both sides with butter then toast until golden brown.
- Spread grape jelly on both halves.
- Add spoonful of butter to pan.
- In a bowl, crack and whisk two eggs.
- Add eggs to pan, scramble.
- Add eggs to pan over medium heat and fold with a spatula for a few minutes until they are mostly firm. Add slices of cheese and mix into eggs until melty.
- Place mixture on Bagel, serve and enjoy!
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Plain Bagels
Whether plain or piled with toppings, our classic Bagels are tasty any time of day. They also make amazing sandwiches!
View Product for Thomas'® Plain Bagels
Let your tastebuds live a little.