Crispy Bagel Chip Shrimp Tostadas
Shrimp, guac and all the spices. If this isn't a fun little lunch and a neat play on Bagels, then we don't know what is.
- 4 Thomas'® Plain Bagels
- 2 tbsp olive oil (plus more for brushing)
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp chili powder
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 can refried beans
- pico de gallo
- fresh chopped cilantro
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- With a serrated knife, thinly slice Bagels into chip size. Place on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until desired crispness. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Bring a skillet to medium heat. Add 2 tbsp olive oil, shrimp, garlic, cayenne pepper, paprika, and chili powder. Cook for 8–10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add juice from 1 lime once cooked.
- In a small pot, heat refried beans over medium-low heat.
- Spread refried beans on Bagel chips. Top with shrimp, guacamole, pico de gallo, fresh cilantro and jalapeño.
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Plain Bagels
Whether plain or piled with toppings, our classic Bagels are tasty any time of day. They also make amazing sandwiches!
View Product for Thomas'® Plain Bagels
Take a bite on the bright side.