Cinnamon Roll Swirl Bread Casserole
The smell of cinnamon rolls in the morning is truly one of life's most wonderful treats—especially with Swirl Bread.
- 1 loaf Thomas' Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- oil spray or butter for greasing
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp Grand Mariner
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut Swirl Bread into small 1-inch pieces
- In a bowl, whisk heavy cream, milk, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Grease a 9x13” baking dish, add bread pieces and pour egg mixture over.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes until golden brown and a knife can be inserted into the middle and come out clean.
- In a bowl add frosting ingredients and blend with a hand mixer.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with frosting. Happy Brunching!
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Our most popular flavor is a tantalizing combination of plump raisins and aromatic cinnamon.
View Product for Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Pleased to pita.