Chicken Caesar Salad Sandwich
Here's a tip: It's still a Chicken Caesar salad when it's on a Thomas'® English Muffin. In fact, it's better that way.
- 4 Thomas'® Original English Muffins
- 2 cooked chicken breasts
- ½ cup caesar dressing
- 4 thick cut bacon slices
- 2 cups romaine lettuce leaves, roughly chopped
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F and split English muffins with hands or a fork on a baking sheet. Toast for 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
- Add bacon to a skillet and bring to low-medium heat.
- Flip occasionally and cook through for 8-10 minutes to desired crispness. Remove from heat and once cooled, tear into pieces.
- Dice cooked chicken breasts and add to a bowl. Stir in caesar dressing and bacon pieces.
- Fold in lettuce to mixture and add pepper to taste.
- Spoon salad onto English Muffin bottoms and add tops.
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.