Chicken Caesar Salad With Parm Croutons
Game-changing English Muffin croutons, coming in hot. These promise to make any salad incalculably more delicious.
- 4 Thomas'® Original English Muffins
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp black pepper, divided
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup grated parmesean
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- shaved parmesan
- Caesar dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp pepper to 2 chicken breasts and grill on medium heat for 8 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes. Cut into cubes.
- Hand or fork split your English muffins, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with parmesan, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp black pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic powder and dried parsley.
- Bake for 20 mins then cut into quarters.
- Chop 1 head romaine and top with chicken, croutons, parmesan and Caesar dressing.
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.