Buffalo Chicken Salad Mini Croissants
Mini Croissants that pack a buffalo-sized punch. Serve them to guests or keep them all to yourself—we're not judging.
- 10 Thomas'® Mini Croissants
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tsp onion salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 slices thick cut bacon
- Mix together shredded rotisserie chicken, buffalo sauce, Greek yogurt, crumbled blue cheese, chopped celery, onion salt, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook bacon in skillet over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, flipping once.
- Carefully split Mini Croissants with a serrated knife and top with buffalo chicken salad and bacon.
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
Node Selected product from recipe Not Found, or Product Callout image not published
Take a bite on the bright side.