We All Scream For Ice Cream!
The kids want ice cream sandwiches? Surprise them with Swirl Bread and make everyone's day. Or night. Or even afternoon.
- 6 slices Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
- 6 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 gallon ice cream of choice
- 1 container sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread each slice of Swirl Bread with 1 tbsp of butter then place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle over bread.
- Bake for 12 minutes until golden brown, remove from heat and let cool.
- While your bread cools, let your ice cream sit at room temperature to soften.
- Scoop ice cream onto slice and top with another slice, making sure the edges are even.
- Pour sprinkles into a shallow bowl and roll edges of each ice cream sandwich.
- Wrap sandwiches in parchment paper and freeze until the need for a sweet treat arises!
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Our most popular flavor is a tantalizing combination of plump raisins and aromatic cinnamon.
View Product for Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Friends don’t let friends eat boring bread.