That's A Spicy Meatball Slider
The spicy meatball sub got a makeover. You'll be snacking on these Thomas'® Mini Bagel sliders all lunch long.
- 8 Thomas' Plain Mini Bagels
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tbsp black pepper
- 1 32 oz jar marinara
- 1 cup water
- 1 ball low moisture mozzarella, sliced
- Italian seasoning
- Mix panko breadcrumbs with milk.
- Add ground beef, egg, parmesan, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, black pepper and garlic salt to mixture.
- Form into 3-inch balls.
- Add marinara and water to an Instant Pot. Add meatballs and cook on high for 11 mins. Release pressure naturally for 5 mins.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Split Mini Bagels and top each with a meatball, marinara and mozzarella.
- Cook sliders in oven for 5-6 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle each with Italian seasoning and serve. Yummmmmm.
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
Our pre-sliced Plain Mini Bagels are perfect for kids, but make a great snack for adults, too.
View Product for Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
Take a bite on the bright side.